[Coco] [Color Computer] Multi-vue help

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Sat Sep 17 14:51:41 EDT 2005

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 12:24:21 -0600
"Glen VanDenBiggelaar" <glenvdb at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I think I got it now.
> Thanks Guys!
> My mistake was no space between "Edit / Do" on line 4. once i tried that it
> let me change it.
> I also found on page 1-7 in line 4 , it says Type: chx d0/cmds [Enter] -
> that gave me a error 214.
> I then tried typing : chx /d0/cmds
> it seemed happy with that and now its chugging away. Was this correct?, or
> did I just mess it up worse?
> -Glen

Nope, it's supposed to be 'chx /d0/cmds' So good job on fixing that typo. I
guess, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong here, that it was looking for
the directory './d0/cmds' instead of '/d0/cmds'.

In case you didn't know, the command 'chx' means 'change execution directory'.
The command 'chd' basically means 'change data directory'. (Or 'cd' under DOS.)
'/d0' is the device for your floppy drive 0. It's kinda like 'A:\' under DOS.

Glad to see things working!
-M.