[Coco] [Color Computer] Multi-vue help

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 14:24:21 EDT 2005

Ok, I think I got it now.
Thanks Guys!
My mistake was no space between "Edit / Do" on line 4. once i tried that it
let me change it.
I also found on page 1-7 in line 4 , it says Type: chx d0/cmds [Enter] -
that gave me a error 214.
I then tried typing : chx /d0/cmds
it seemed happy with that and now its chugging away. Was this correct?, or
did I just mess it up worse?
-Glen