[Coco] [Color Computer] Multi-vue help

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Sat Sep 17 10:55:54 EDT 2005

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 08:19:35 -0600
"Glen VanDenBiggelaar" <glenvdb at hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

> >Next possible error involves the treatment of the lines
> >RAM=128
> >*RAM=512
> >which must be changed to reflect the larger size of 512k. The instructions
> >don't tell the reader what they are attempting to accomplish with Edit;
> >which could cause problems. You want the two lines to read
> >*RAM=128
> >RAM=512
> >per the instructions on page 1-6. Alternatively you could just have a
> >single line
> >RAM=512
>
> Ok, You lost me there (no big suprise) I have the fist printing of the
> manual,so it might be changed, but my next step says (line 6) Type c/R/*R/
> [Enter]
> so am I supose to enter "c/128/*512/ [ENTER]?

I'm not too sure if the space in the command is needed, but you could do it
that way. I'm more of a guy that likes to keep the comments around for if I
ever need them (Make sure you are on the 'RAM=128' line:)

c /RAM=128/*RAM=128/[ENTER]
[ENTER]
c /*RAM=512/RAM=512/[ENTER]

The second [ENTER] is so you will get to the *RAM=512 line. (If I remember
correctly.) So your file will go from this:

> RAM=128
> *RAM=512

To this:

> *RAM=128
> RAM=512

If you would like it the single line way:

c /128/512/[ENTER]

Which would produce on the 'RAM=128' line:

> RAM=512

HTH,
-M.