[Coco] [Color Computer] Multi-vue help

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Sat Sep 17 15:28:49 EDT 2005

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 12:57:35 -0600
"Glen VanDenBiggelaar" <glenvdb at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks M,
> I am just putzing with it now, one quick question. when I bring up (for
> example) the clock, it puts it in a small "window". Should I still be able
> to see the desktop under it, because anthing outside of that "window" is
> just blank (white screen). Am I expecting to much to see the desktop
> underneath?
> -Glen

Yeah, at this point in time, you are expecting too much to see the desktop
underneath other windows. That was supposed to be a feature of OS-9 Level III;
overlapping windows, but so far, no one has handed out the goods to the
public. :)

What you are seeing underneath the clock, is basically another 'desktop' made
for application windows. When that fills up, you can, if I remember correctly,
right click, while still being able to move the clock window, and it should
create another 'desktop.'

Hope I've explained it okay. I'm at a loss for words as to what to call the
place where you put windows in OS-9.

-M.