[Coco] Re: Ron Bull

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sat Sep 17 02:01:57 EDT 2005

Hello Dave

Thanks forthe info on Ron. I very happy tohear that he doing good.
On 09/17/2005, Dave Kelly wrote:
> Richard E. Crislip wrote:
>> Hello Dave
>>
>> Well, I was there, but I was not part of the converstation.
>
> I may not have this exactly correct word for word. It was during one of
> the panel discussions. Someone ask the guy from Microware about the 3
> amigos. His responce was that Tandy said that no code was to use the
> area where the image was, no code was schedule there in the future and
> Tandy did not say not to use it. So being typical programmers, they put
> their picture in that area.

Ahhh yeahhh... I remember that conversation and your rememberance seems to
be spot on. AIR

>> Speaking of which, does anyone know what happen to Ron Bull?
> I exchanged e-mails and pictures of fishing trips with him as late as 2
> years after the fest. He also talked about moving back to New Mexico
> where he was stationed while in the service.

Thanks for that info. I am very happy to hear that he is doing all right.

> Seem like email address was      bullco at paonline.com
> .......what good is there in life without hot cornbread?

Regards
--
Cruising on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo