[Coco] Re: Color Computer 3 Easter Eggs

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 17 00:15:38 EDT 2005

Richard E. Crislip wrote:
> Hello Dave
>
> Well, I was there, but I was not part of the converstation.

I may not have this exactly correct word for word. It was during one of
the panel discussions. Someone ask the guy from Microware about the 3
amigos. His responce was that Tandy said that no code was to use the
area where the image was, no code was schedule there in the future and
Tandy did not say not to use it. So being typical programmers, they put
their picture in that area.

> Speaking of which, does anyone know what happen to Ron Bull?
I exchanged e-mails and pictures of fishing trips with him as late as 2
years after the fest. He also talked about moving back to New Mexico
where he was stationed while in the service.

Seem like email address was      bullco at paonline.com
--
.......what good is there in life without hot cornbread?