[Coco] Config in Nitros9?

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Thu Sep 8 09:24:36 EDT 2005

Diego,

Don't use config with NitrOS-9.  It simply isn't suited to the task
given all of the changes that NitrOS-9 brings.

Download the "Getting Started with NitrOS-9" PDF file from
www.nitros9.org.  There is a section in that manual that I personally
wrote which will give you instructions on how to use scripts on the
disk to build a bootable disk.

Boisy