[Coco] Config in Nitros9?

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Fri Sep 9 21:15:36 EDT 2005

I'm sorry to keep asking, but I did all the RTFM that I could, and I'm
still stuck.
My problem is that I have a 2 disk setup where D0 is a 40 track 2 sides,
and D1 is a 35 track 1 side.
Since the default Nitros9 assumes both as 40 tracks, this has been
troubling me.
I tried to create a new boot disk using the scripts as stated in the
"getting started...", but I get a CRC at the end of the 'mb' script and
the resulting disk fails to boot.
I supposed this could be because D1 is a 35 track (I had already
modified the FORMAT line in the 'mb' script to format a 35 track disk)
but I have been unable to correct / confirm this. I tried unlinking the
D1 module, hoping that I could then load the right device descriptor,
but D1 refuses to be unlinked, and anyway I couldn't load any module (I
tried with the RAM disk, and with other disks -in mess-)
Is my disk setup that's causing the 'mb' script to fail? If not, what is?
Any ideas anybody?
Thanks,
Diego