[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Is this likely to work ?

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 23:29:29 EDT 2005

Humm,
A "complete" NitrOS 09 Development paK with RTC, Flash rom, all the tools ,
compiler ETC $40-$50. A real Complete Cart.
Humm
Specialize different ones by taking tools away, but adding different
software, a "beginners" 09 with some kind of toutorial package etc mabey
around the $40 range is still not too much
Humm, something to ponder