[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Is this likely to work ?

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Tue Sep 6 20:12:15 EDT 2005

The question is why and what can be done with this memory? A more
interesting project would be a combined RAM/ROM card to plug into the
Multipak under OS-9 which would have, say, 1 Mb of ROM and 1 Mb of RAM. With
a driver OS-9 could use this to run even the C-Compiler in a fast fashion.

Regards,

Neil Morrison