[Coco] Why DECB is important to OS-9 folk.

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 19:39:55 EDT 2005

Thanks Frank,
I am just jumping back and forth over Both manuels (original and Nirtos09)
trying to make it do "Something Cool". I know I should just sit back and
wonder through the PDF page by page and "Work it out"
Athough, the comment "it was hard for me, so therfore it should be hard for
you" was definatly uncalled for and the person who said that should be
instantly slapped with a a big wet fish, then tared and feathered covered
with honey and thrown on an ant hill!
We all have to work together to keep it alive and I for one, am trying to
pass on any and all knowledge I gain throgh both here and my website. One
day I will be experienced enough to write a "step by Step" guide, and I will
have screen shots and such up on the website.
Because I can't posible be expected to learn both expertly at the same time,
I guess I will dive into DECB after 09.
-Glen