[Coco] Why DECB is important to OS-9 folk.

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 6 00:32:29 EDT 2005

I don't know who gave that smart ass answer in response to a question
but don't take that as indicative of most of the members of this newsgroup.

The best way to learn OS-9, or Disk Basic for that matter, is to pick a
simple task (like printing "Hello world" that most teaching routines use
for C) and try to make it work. When there are problems, the specific
problem should be posted for the group to look at and attempt to answer.
It is very difficult to answer general questions such as why can't I get
my NitrOS-9 disk to boot, but easy to respond to "what is the Basic09
equivalent of the Basic PRINT USING?".