[Coco] Why DECB is important to OS-9 folk.

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Mon Sep 5 19:59:28 EDT 2005

Glen,

I ran into the same issue a few months ago when I managed to munge
the nitros-9 installation on CF card on my cloud9 interface. I asked
on this list for documentation written for the biggener and one of the
replies I got was a comment that since it was hard for him to learn
how to use it should be hard for me. He went on to add that when I
finally figured out how to use nitros that I would feel a greater
sense of accomplishment then if I could simply learn by reading
documentation.

Fortunatly Mark and Boisy didn't agree and gave me the information I
needed to get it working again.

Frank

PS - I did make some progress with the original documentation set for
OS9.