[Coco] Why DECB is important to OS-9 folk.

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 03:36:57 EDT 2005

Far be it for me to actually start a discution about this, But as a newbe
OS-9 and now Nitros-09, I am trying jsut to muddle through the manuals and
PDFs. I have not had much experence with "command line" programs other than
simple IBM Dos from my 486 days, then it was strait into "Windows for
workgroups 3.11".
My point (or question prehaps) is that Is there a "simple" guide or
toutorial for beginners to ether OS-9 or (better yet) Nitros 9? I mean i
just can't go and by "NitrOS 9 for Dummies" book at my local store. I think
a lot more DECB users would love to get into Nitros 9 if some sort of fun
and easy Toutorials were made avalible. I know that we can just ask
questions here or even to the development team, but it would be nice to
actually have books or a website with screen shots and a step by step "how
To" guide. If this were avalibe, I think maybe more people would be jumping
into the programing of any the sides.
-Just my 2 cents
-Glen