[Coco] Why DECB is important to OS-9 folk.

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 5 07:22:54 EDT 2005

There used to be a "Dummies Guide" when Tandy was selling the "Complete
Rainbow Guide to -" but I doubt that those are now available. The
NitrOS-9 project is trying to put together similar documentation but it
is a big job. "Getting Started with NitrOS-9" and "the NitrOS-9 Level 2
Windowing System" are currently available at http://nitros9.org/

More documentation can be seen in preliminary form by browsing the
project at http://cvs.nitros9.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/docs/