[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Why USB would be nice.

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Fri Sep 2 15:57:03 EDT 2005

On Sep 2, 2005, at 2:40 PM, Rod Barnhart wrote:

> John,
>
> I'm with you on this one... I left the Princeton list many years
> ago for the
> same reason. Granted, I haven't contributed much beyond a little
> conversation, but I'm afraid of the attacks I'd get if I announced
> something
> and for some reason couldn't complete it. Not sure what James might
> have
> done before I joined this list to deserve the treatment he gets, but I
> haven't seen anything since joining the list (shrug)...

Rod, click on http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco/
14665 and you may understand why I hold this guy's feet to the fire
every time he mentions Cloud-9 in a sentence.

You're insinuating that people like myself are ready to pounce on
those who announce something and then don't do it.  That is certainly
not the case, and I am not holding myself up as some prima donna
here.  Lord knows I've made plans that never came to fruition.  But
coming on this community list as James did back in April and telling
Mark and I how little we knew really set me off on this guy.

Boisy