[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Why USB would be nice.

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:40:58 EDT 2005

John,

I'm with you on this one... I left the Princeton list many years ago for the
same reason. Granted, I haven't contributed much beyond a little
conversation, but I'm afraid of the attacks I'd get if I announced something
and for some reason couldn't complete it. Not sure what James might have
done before I joined this list to deserve the treatment he gets, but I
haven't seen anything since joining the list (shrug)...

Rod