[Coco] Re: OS-9 as Replacement for DECB

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Sep 2 15:32:18 EDT 2005

Frank

I am not so sure that a rewrite can't be done that eliminates
backward compatibility. I think it can be done but as to how much
free space one gains is unknown. Secondly without the ADOS and
other sources to see what was done, it is a task that would be
reinventing the wheel so to speek. Yes a very entensive task for
one person to do.

james