[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Re: Why USB would be nice.

Basil Fitze basilf at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 1 21:15:45 EDT 2005

My personal  Comment,

We can do the what ifs forever but the facts are clear The Coco is
old technology that needs a 21 century upgrade.  USB is great for the
iMac and the PC but the reason we love our Coco is its nastagic feelings
we get.  What we need is a Coco X with USB and all the bells but then it
will be a iMac or something similar.

I am holding out for a Superboard from Cloud 9 from its specs it is the
closest thing we got.  If someone has the genius to create a Coco on a
Chip we could create a Coco PC card but do we really want to go that
direction as emulators work great, but its still not the Coco.

I had my Coco for years until I moved and lost all in a move, but
nothing compared to my Coco when it came to fun, sure we have blotted
computers now but really why do we still love the Coco its because it
has USB or the latest video card, no its because it doesn't.

I am slowly getting my Coco collection still need a Coco 1 and a Dragon
64 I currently own 3 Coco 3's and if anyone wants to swap a Coco 3 for a
Coco 1 (64K) please e-mail me I just want two Coco 3's.

Basil

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/CFFolB/TM