[Coco] [Color Computer] Digging out more COCO stuff for EBay

James G james at churchpage.us
Tue Sep 13 22:18:40 EDT 2005

Well, my scavenging pays off again.  I've found another batch of
interesting coco items to put up on EBAY.

My auctions include:

CBASIC III - Cercomp
Computerware Basic Compiler
Disk Utility 2.1a
Hyper I/O version 2.6b - Burke&Burke

Miscellaneous Cables (All in one auction)
--Data Cassette Control cable
--4 pin serial to 4 pin serial cable
--4 Pin to Midi Cable - great for use with Ultimuse
--4 Pin to 25 Pin Serial Cable
--Magnavox Monitor Color Computer 3 cable
--Cartridge Slot Y-adaptor

Check them out, all are starting at $.99!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcoco6809QQhtZ-1

Thanks for taking a look,
James

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/CFFolB/TM