[Coco] CoCo vs EMP WAS--> Re: Coco Digest, Vol 24, Issue 48

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Sep 14 17:43:39 EDT 2005

Dean,

If you follow any of the Army/Navy programs. We were the prime on the
Crusader tank for the Army and we are the prime for the AGS 155mm gun
for the new DDx class ship for the Navy. We are also working on the new
FCS platform for the Army since they didn't want the Crusader anymore.
Sad because that tank had more fire power than the world had ever seen.
Awesome, is an under statement. When they moved them out of here
$2billion+ dollars later, they did it on trains. The tank's inside
tracks barely fit on the train car. Muzzle weighed 10,000lbs and was
water cooled. :) The motor control systems are VERY cool. Fun to
test...as long as they are good. Had some failures and cables burnt the
size of my arm. Huge power.

Oh, how this relates to the CoCo? The CoCo taught me how to do this
things....No kidding!

Regards,

Mark