[Coco] CUBIX on the CoCo?

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 29 10:08:27 EDT 2005

It looks to me that any of the Coco assemblers can handle the Cubix 6809
code with a few exceptions, FCCZ and the use of SSR for examples. I
think the FCCZ might be the same as FCS. SSR is a macro meaning send a
numeric  action code to $E00B.

The main problem will be to recognize that much of the source is not
labeled as source. The EXAMPLE directory files are all .asm but the OS
files, some ending in .os other without extensions are all 6809 source code.