[Coco] Re: CUBIX on the CoCo?

Tony C cappy2112 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 08:30:26 EDT 2005

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:53:42 -0400
From: Dave Dunfield <dave04a at dunfield.com>
Subject: [Coco] CUBIX on the CoCo?
To: coco at maltedmedia.com

>>Just curious of anyone has ever ported CUBIX to the CoCo?

If Cubix is a version of the popular arcade game Cubert, where you had to
make your game character traverse a 3D cube-shaped pyramid, then yes, it was
ported to the Coco. I distinctly remember playing this game on the coco, but
don't remember if it was on a rompack, or disk. I don't remember the name of
the distributor either.
I don't remember the exact name, maybe it was Cubert?

Ahh, here it is- from Spectral Associates (who else)
http://nitros9.stg.net/cubix.html