[Coco] Sounds of the Hound and MIC&C disks

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 13:56:33 EDT 2005

I would not have said it that way, but, I also find some people on this list
are way to "uptight" about certain topics. I am no means a perfect example,
but I just wanted to be clear. I almost wish I had a paster like Terry, with
his sense of humor, it would have made Sunday morning a lot more
interesting. But enough about this, Lets get back to the CoCo.
-Glen