[Coco] Sounds of the Hound and MIC&C disks

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:52:27 EDT 2005

On 10/25/05, Robert Gault <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> This is not just an issue between religious and non-religious people.
> Some people feel so strongly about their own particular beliefs that
> mention of any other religion might give offense.

I know, which is why I made a smart-*** reply instead of a serious one. If I
offended any undead by it, I apologize ;)

That said (and more on-topic. They are CoCo disks, after all), I believe
it's been mentioned that the original disks contain a disclaimer. If that's
the case, I'd probably have posted one as well, regardless of my own
beliefs.

Rod