[Coco] Sounds of the Hound and MIC&C disks

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 13:33:48 EDT 2005

Boisy,
I am sorry if it came across as offensive, That was definatly not my
intention. I just didn't want a back lash or a flame war later on. Again, I
do aplogize sincerly if I did offend anyone. Even on the disks, the have a
discalmer saying they are "CG" rated. I won't go into all the warning
screens on the disk, but they are quite funny.
I am sorry again
-Glen