[Coco] Does anyone know who Dr Keil is, He did the Dr Keil emulator

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Fri Oct 14 00:46:45 EDT 2005

Message: 7
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 10:52:18 +0930 (Cen. Australia Standard Time)
From: "Brian Palmer" <bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au>
Subject: [Coco] Does anyone know who Dr Keil is, He did the Dr Keil
	emulator
To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>

Hi Fellow Coco users,

Trying to find out Who Dr Kiel is, He did the emulator for the coco 3, want
to ask him, how do I go about, getting The Disk Defeater over to real coco
floppies, I've tried all i get is garbage on the real disk, the Defeater.DSK
is 216k in size, while by looking at the other DSK's i have got across are
in the 150k or 180k range, but Caladuril2 and 7th link and Disk Defeater are
all in the 216k plus range, and these are causing grief for me and other
users, trying to get them across to real floppies.
So any help in this matter would be appreciated.
Viva le coco

---

Brian,

It isn't "Dr Kiel", it is David Keil, which might be why you are having
problems :) - here is the link...

http://discover-net.net/~dmkeil/