[Coco] Re: Does anyone know who Dr Keil is, He did the Dr Keil emulator

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Fri Oct 14 02:24:37 EDT 2005

> Trying to find out Who Dr Kiel is

Funny enough I remember a company named Dr. Rudolf Keil located in
Dossenheim, Germany who has been kind of an official OS-9 distributor in
Germany. They had a lot of OS-9 products (I even should have a catalog
somewhere), but AFAIR all OS-9 68K related. They sold an OS-9 for the
Atari ST too. A quick look at the phonebook shows a person of that name
is still living in Dossenheim, but I don't know if the company still
exists. They don't seem to have a website.

Torsten