[Coco] Re: cool...

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Mon Oct 3 19:18:51 EDT 2005

Roger,

Roger Merchberger wrote:
> Rumor has it that Kevin Diggs may have mentioned these words:
>
>> Roger Merchberger wrote:
>>
>>> Just about as useful as a solar-powered flashlight. ;-)
>>

>>         I have one of these. It is a solar powered (i.e. recharged)
>
> Ah, then it's not solar powered, is it. It's battery powered, with the
> replacement energy coming from the sun whilst you're not using it.
> Totally different from what I suggested...
>
> Laterz,
> "Merch"

	This thing has no other way to charge the battery so I believe it IS
solar powered. Your specification is somewhat loose. It does not
explicitly state that it must be solar powered while operating. Mark
does not usually lower himself into the mud of these OT wars-of-words.
But perhaps as an employee of a defense contractor he ... could comment
on your specification.

					kevin