[Coco] Re: cool...

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Mon Oct 3 18:11:51 EDT 2005

Rumor has it that Kevin Diggs may have mentioned these words:
>Roger Merchberger wrote:
>>Just about as useful as a solar-powered flashlight. ;-)
>
>         I have one of these. It is a solar powered (i.e. recharged)

<MODE="Pedantic, and yet Sarcastic">

Ah, then it's not solar powered, is it. It's battery powered, with the
replacement energy coming from the sun whilst you're not using it. Totally
different from what I suggested...

</MODE>

;-)   [[ It's been one hellishly long week already! Yea, I know it's still
Monday! :^> ]]

Laterz,
"Merch"

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger  --  SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

Hi! I am a .signature virus.  Copy me into your .signature to join in!