[Coco] How do i save a program typed in a emulator

Brian Palmer bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Oct 23 20:28:30 EDT 2005

ok, guys, the program is a basic listing, which when run, saves it's self as
a bin file, the program i'm want to save in a emulator,
I have about three of these type programs, which i have to get to Curtis.
for his games site.
and as for the email problem, it was a smiley attachment put in the end, of
every message i send, So Mannequin you were right,
Stan, the way i fixed my , future date and time, I went through every option
in my scanner program, still no luck, tried all the programs in the WinXp,
no luck there, Then by accident, Caught my 2 year old twins, playing around
with the Time And Date option, at the bottom of the Taskbar, seems they
found how to get in it, they had played around with the settings.
see ya guys
Viva Le Coco