[Coco] New Topic "sounds of the hounds"

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Mon Oct 24 04:21:48 EDT 2005

Boisy Said:

>Don't bother to try to plug away at it.  It's a gag program.
>However, I thought that it was supposed to give some kind of "HAHA!"
>message at some point, indicating to the user that it was indeed an
>April Fools Joke.  It sounds like it's just crashing on you?

Interesting. I have it in the Os9/CoCo Archive but hadn't bothered to run
it yet under MESS.
Older versions of MESS choke on the MI&CC disks (at least my old system)
so I haven't bothered with the disks. I also don't recall ever running it
on the CoCo either. I'll have to put a note in the archive....

Dean