[Coco] How do i save a program typed in a emulator

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Sun Oct 23 20:43:55 EDT 2005

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:58:30 +0930 (Cen. Australia Standard Time)
"Brian Palmer" <bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> ok, guys, the program is a basic listing, which when run, saves it's self as
> a bin file, the program i'm want to save in a emulator,

So are you typing the program in at the BASIC prompt when running the emulator?
Which emulator are you using? MESS? JV? Something else?

Sorry about the questions, but I'm still in th dark as to what you exactly want
to do. Need more info. to give better help. :)

[...]

> and as for the email problem, it was a smiley attachment put in the end, of
> every message i send, So Mannequin you were right,

Yeah, the way in which it was presenting itself in every email no matter if
there was a smiley or not kinda gave it away. Glad to of helped... Although, I
didn't mind the smiley, kinda brightened up the day when I saw it. (Of which I
need some of that these days.)

> Stan, the way i fixed my , future date and time, I went through every option
> in my scanner program, still no luck, tried all the programs in the WinXp,
> no luck there, Then by accident, Caught my 2 year old twins, playing around
> with the Time And Date option, at the bottom of the Taskbar, seems they
> found how to get in it, they had played around with the settings.

LOL! That's a classic. ;)  We've got to keep a good eye on our 1.5 year old.
She'll try to work the computer almost any chance she gets. :)

-M.