[Coco] nitros-09 on a TV

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Thu May 19 22:01:57 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 20:36 -0500, Frank Pittel wrote:
> John,
>
> Thanks for the response. It looks like I'm going to be waiting a little while
> longer before I get a fully working coco system. As it stands I'm anxiously
> awaiting the delivery of dual 502 floppy drives as well as a coco system that
> includes a Tandy RGB monitor that looks to be a CM8. I'm looking forward to
> getting a dedicated monitor to use instead of my tv.
>
> Frank

Well I never found 80 columns readable on the cm-8 either.

But opinions differ on this one. Should be good enough for you to see
what you're typing while you switch the mode.

The other thing you can do is practice the command on an emulator and
then use it on the real coco.

Maybe someone else can give you the command to switch to 40 cols? I'm
rusty.

-- John.