[Coco] nitros-09 on a TV

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu May 19 21:36:48 EDT 2005

John,

Thanks for the response. It looks like I'm going to be waiting a little while
longer before I get a fully working coco system. As it stands I'm anxiously
awaiting the delivery of dual 502 floppy drives as well as a coco system that
includes a Tandy RGB monitor that looks to be a CM8. I'm looking forward to
getting a dedicated monitor to use instead of my tv.

Frank