[Color Computer] [coco] Hard drive driver and dd for Nitro9

Yahoo DVDPlayers yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Tue May 10 22:02:24 EDT 2005

Nitros9/6809 works on my main coco, but when I load the ORIGINAL driver and
device descriptor for the Ken-Ton SCSI interface, it gives an error 247 when
I try to access the hard drive.
 Is this a compatibility issue with Nitros9 and the original OS-9 driver? If
so, is there a Nitros9/6809 driver and DD for this board?

 Perhaps there's another issue I've not mentioned, but I haven't a clue what
it is.

 Thanks..

George

Yahoo! Groups Links