[Coco] 2 questions:: DECB and Nitros09 questions

John Kowalski sock at axess.com
Sun Mar 27 21:08:41 EST 2005

David wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>This may sound strange, but.. is there a way to boot Disk Extended Color
>Basic or some other Basic-based OS from a floppy? My floppy controller
>has a non-standard version of ADOS on-board, and I think it's behind
>troubles I'm having with some software..

There are ways to load Disk Extended Color Basic from disk, but before you
try any complicated solutions, here's something easy to try:

Just type the word DISABLE and press enter.

This will pretty much "turn off" ADOS and make it operate nearly identically
to regular Disk Extended Color Basic.   Now try loading whatever program you
were having trouble with and see if it works now.

                                         John Kowalski (Sock Master)
                                         http://www.axess.com/twilight/sock/