[Coco] Re: Books, manuals, and software

Albert Stinger albertstinger24 at canada.com
Sun Mar 27 12:00:08 EST 2005

Wow, the people on this mail list sure sound generous.
I myself haven't had a real CoCo since 1995 when I
stupidly got rid of my CoCo3. It had the 512K upgrade
board from Tony DiSefano, Tandy RGB monitor. Tandy
Disk cartridge the newest one and a 360K floppy disk.
I remember I somehow flipped the cable around so I
could use a 3.5 1.4 Meg floppy drive as drive 1. With
it. I could use 720 sectors of the 1.4 Mg that was
available. I used it with OS-9 Level 2.

Albert Stinger

news:3rra4i$qc62hc at mxip17a.cluster1.charter.net...