[Coco] Re: Books, manuals, and software

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Sun Mar 27 12:14:13 EST 2005

 I can honestly say that the folks here are very friendly and helpful.

Back "during the day", when I was running a BBS on my CoCo3, I had the same
512k upgrade, a CM8 RGB monitor, (2) DS/DD drives with Disk Extended Basic
(modified and Eprom'ed), (2) SeaGate ST-253 40Mb MFM HD, with Burke & Burke
controller.  When I had my MAJOR heart attack (2/14/93), I traded it all in
for a '486 PC w/monitor.

How many times ya think I've kicked myself?