[Coco] Books, manuals, and software

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Sun Mar 27 11:25:59 EST 2005

So far, I have been fortunate enough to have several folks say they will
donate hardware to me to help build my CoCo system.

But of the same importance is reference material (manuals, magazines, etc)
and software.  I know that the original CoCo manuals are nearly as valuable
as the hardware itself (and nearly as hard to find), but just as necessary.

Any books, mags, etc., that anyone would be willing to donate would be
greatly appreciated.  Also, any spare software (whether it was cassette or
disk) would be a tremendous help as well.

And on another note, I am trying to reformat my BBS to include as much CoCo
information as possible.  I've "stolen" a few articles from other CoCo
sites, and have found some downloadable software, but any contributions in
the way of articles, discussions (there is a forum section as well),
software, etc., will help build my BBS up for the CoCo community.

                 A Touch of CoCo BBS
           http://squareone.no-ip.org/login.htm
             telnet://squareone.no-ip.org
FidoNet (1:123/22) SkyNet (30:3300/2) JustaXnet (510:203/1)