[Coco] Re: Re: CoCo related question? (Better edit for coco3.rom)

Albert Stinger albertstinger24 at canada.com
Wed Mar 23 20:16:42 EST 2005

I think a new rom that could utilize the extra memory with enhanced
functions would be a good benefit for the community. It would be
nice if some of the experts get together and come up with a new
enhanced coco3 rom set. For the emulator the users could use
it right away just by having the image file and for those that wanted
it for their real coco they could burn a new rom chip. I suspect it
would mostly benefit the emulator users though, but it be a nice
project for some.

Albert Stinger

"Robert Emery" <theother_bob at yahoo.com> wrote
in message news:20050323203801.83601.qmail at web81507.mail.yahoo.com...