[Coco] cc6809 project

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Mar 23 09:48:00 EST 2005

To me the requirement of having semicolons after the label field
and before the comment field is all in how the assembler is written
and how selective the writer is.

Yes is does make for a slightly better reading code, but really it is
immaterial as to what the separator is following the label field and
the separator proceeding the comment field.

If you want to really make nice readable code then do something
like this

label    equ    *
           code starts here

james