[Coco] Drivewire 2 questions.

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Mar 23 05:53:57 EST 2005

At 01:47 AM 3/23/2005, Jim Cox wrote:

Jim,

It is early here...Been up for over an hour doing .biz stuff before my 14
hour shift at my real job today.

Where is the system information that was requested from my original post to
you on this subject?

Have you tried to run the .exe? What happens? Your question will answer itself.

HDB-DOS is compatible as the original game or app programmer made it. If
they used the DECB entry points the 100% it will work. If they made their
own DOS routines, Sundog noted for this. They will not work, it can't be
expected to.

Size of NitrOS-9 has nothing to do with the PCs load. It is the PCs ability
to keep up with the CoCo'2 data stream.

Win 98 on a P200 or greater, you should have no problems. I'm running DW on
my XP box right now as I'm typing this while the CoCo/Server are making
disks from .dsk images.

Turn on the switch man!! :)

Regards,

Mark