[Coco] stuff

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Tue Mar 22 14:11:38 EST 2005

Jim already apologized, and this certainly isn't intended as a pile-on.

I will add that I was a DW 1.0 customer as well, and I was very well
supported in getting DW 1.0 running, to the point that Boisy created me
a custom boot loader that I could launch from an MP3 player via cassette
port (I have no working floppy disk drive to boot with, and DW1.0 only
came with a diskette based bootloader).

Any problems with Cloud9 tech support should be considered first as
technical problems (lost email, etc) unless you really know for sure
you're being ignored. They seem very responsive to me. I always try to
give folks the benefit of the doubt, particularly for support services
within the hobbyist community. None of us is a big corporation with a
tech support and admin staff.

-- John.