[Coco] stuff

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Tue Mar 22 13:54:38 EST 2005

Mark,

	Do you know why Boisy might have unsubbed? Think you ca talk him down?

Jim,

	The crack about drivewire support in a public forum was over the line.
You can't even see the line from that remark. Please procure a rubber
chicken and whack yoursef with it a few times.

	On to more serious issues. There are many people on this list running
Drivewire. I'm sure they would help you get it running (Isn't that part
of what this list is for?). Bosiy is in school. And for all we know his
team is in March Madness (sweet 16).

					kevin

P.S.:  How does dcheck work with DW?