[Coco] Re: A return to bit.listserv.coco?

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Mon Mar 21 15:30:20 EST 2005

> to close down.  I for one would not move to the new list, I am tired of
> all the spam, and flame wars that an open list invites.

I guess as soon as there's more activity on the bit.listserv.coco the
SPAM amount will rise again too. I've been quite happy with gmane. For
new people joining there are a lot of hints on the old list where to
find and how to join gmane. Another point: my university stopped its
news server (to much legal problems because of illegal traffic). I'm
using a news reader to read this group and I'd like to stay with that.
Torsten