[Coco] A return to bit.listserv.coco?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Mar 21 12:39:25 EST 2005

James:

I couldn't agree with you more.  I believe having people
subscribe to the list is what's help prevent the fragging
and spamming that was n the other list.

I think it would be the worst thing for the CoCo community
for this list to close down.  I for one would not move to
the new list, I am tired of all the spam, and flame wars
that an open list invites.

-Jim