[Coco] A return to bit.listserv.coco?

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Mar 21 13:44:30 EST 2005

Well, it turns out that since January 1, there have been a few off
topic posts to bit.listserv.coco.  Here are the two:

LOL..... I Just Found A Gwenyth Paltrow Sex Video Online. Take A
Look....... 4E14
clkvg... at sk.com - Jan 1, 4:02 am

Hot 22 Year Old Looking For Love Or More.....Please Contact
Me.......... PJXQ
dgkyf... at freedvd.com - Dec 29 2004, 7:07 pm

Perhaps the SPAM problem isn't totally resolved.

But here's another post:

for sale coco stuff
stacey harper - Feb 3, 3:51 am
i have for sale tons of coco stuff email me ur want list and ill let u
know if i have it and how much email me at harperc... at cox.net thanks
read more »       2 new of 2 messages - 2 authors

and another:

Mark Rathwell - Feb 28, 7:25 pm
In 1999, my third Tandy Co CO 3 died and I promptly gave away my CoCo
stuff and haven't touched it since. However, 6 years later, I began to
miss the old computer and recently picked up a CoCo 3. I was wondering
if it's still possible (I know it's a longshot) to order old carts,
software or peripherals from Radio
read more »       6 new of 6 messages - 6 authors

Apparently people still see bit.listserv.coco as the place to go on the
Internet for CoCo discussions.   Do we deny these people the access to
information at the cost of putting up with a negligible amount of SPAM?

Perhaps I've just put ammunition in the guns of the opposing side here,
but I want to be fair bringing out all of the points here.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
E-Mail: boisy at boisypitre.com
Mobile: (337) 781-3997