[Coco] A return to bit.listserv.coco?

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Mar 21 13:58:54 EST 2005

At 12:44 PM 3/21/05 -0600, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:
>Well, it turns out that since January 1, there have been a few off
>topic posts to bit.listserv.coco.

My news server carries bit.listserv.coco back to February 1, and there are
28 on-topic posts and no spam (one 'test'). There is, however, a Wednesday
post from our spam-generating nemesis entitled "what's this?", posted
through an anonymizer.

Boisy, would you please explore how to gate the posts from Gmane (the only
source of well-obfuscated email addresses) to bit.listserv.coco?

Thanks,
Dennis