[Coco] A return to bit.listserv.coco?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Mar 21 13:31:23 EST 2005

This is not something I want to face on a Monday morning
:-)

For years I have been trying to get going again with the
CoCo, and I finally have it set up, but barely have enough
time to work with it.  I am hope that will change.

The one thing that has been very helpful for me is this
list and the fact that many of the CoCo guru's are on it.
 If this list goes away or fragments, I and many others
will lose that access to those who know more.  I hope this
list does not go away or fragment.

-Jim

BTW, I really do have 100 G-Main invites, so if anyone
wants one, please drop me a line.  You can use it just for
subscribing to this list.